HDMI Extender, ABLEWE 196ft/60m
- 1080p HDMI Extender: This HDMI extender supports fully HDMI 1.3 specification compliant, support up to Full HD1080p resolution, supports 3D video format.
- Plug & Play: Without any dip switch settings, just plug and play, high quality metal housing design with integrated cooling holes offer efficient heat dissipation ensuring the system stability during long hours of operation.
- Up to 196/60m Transmission: Perfect compatibility made signal lossless transmission distance up to 165ft/50m Lossless Transmission at full HD 1080p transmission to make video image more vivid over single cat5e/6 cable.
- VIBRANT VIDEO & AUTHENTIC AUDIO – Supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60 Hz; Supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
- Warranty and package contents: Ablewe provide 12 month Hassle-Free Warranty and Free Lifetime Tech Support, Contents: HDMI Extender sender x1,HDMI extender receiver x1,5V DC power adaptor x2,user manual x1
The HDMI extender over 1 UTP cables with IR control is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing Cat 6 (cat 6 cable can be the best option)cables/sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color (12 bits/color) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, all with a bandwidth up to 225MHz.
1. Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.0 standards.
2. Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio .
3. Supports Cat5e/6 cables for data/DDC transmission.
4. Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in high quality, regardless of the incoming signal quality.
5. Supports HDMI1.4 with 3D function.
The Single Extender use single cat-5E or cat-6(recommended)cables up to 60 meters instead of HDMI cable to transmit high definition signal, for cutting down cost. Long distance transmission of high definition is very difficult because HDMI cable is very expensive and infrequent. The Extender is designed to supply for long distance transmission of high definition signal.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
HDMI Extender Over Single Cat 5e/6 UTP Cables
Support HDMI 1.4 protocol
Support full 3D
HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
Support video input:24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
Signal transmission: single cat-5e or cat-6(recommended)cables up to 60 meters instead of HDMI cables are connected between TX and RX Extender.
Support video output:24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
Audio format support: DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
LED indication: when power is supplied or device is working, LED relative to is light.
Need DC5V power supply.
The Extender uses single cat-5E or cat-6(recommended) cables instead of HDMI cable to transmit high definition signal up to 60
meters, cutting down the cost. The Extender is designed to supply for long distance transmission of high definition signal.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room
presentation, school and corporate training environments.
There are no reviews yet.